- Accurately capture and drive down our programs’ material costs
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for cost reductions
- Assist buyers and purchasing managers in developing accurate and aggressive should-costs and price targets
- Drive to meet targets and continuously communicate status to stakeholders and company leadership
- Identify opportunities to improve cost within the design envelope and drive to cross-functional implementation
- Review and optimize spending for engineering design and development, capital equipment, production tooling
- Partner closely with Legal Team to draft and finalize legal agreements such as SOWs, Eval Agreements, License Agreements and Development contracts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, preferably Business Administration/Engineering
- 3+ years experience as a GSM or comparable role at an automotive company or consumer electronics company.
- 2+ years in-depth experience working on legal agreements
- 2+ years of experience working closely with an Engineering org
- Professional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 25%+ domestic, some international
- 2+ years experience working with contract manufacturing
- MBA or MS in an engineering field
- Experience with Looker and/or Tableau
- Experience with Coupa and/or SAP
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.