We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
About the role:
We're looking for a bright, resourceful and organized People Operations Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will help our rapidly-growing team with a wide array of projects with a focus on the entire employee lifecycle. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to build their career in People Operations with exposure in onboarding/offboarding, systems and programs.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Onboarding Operations:
- Partner with People Operations team to prepare for new hires
- Proactively communicate with new hires during pre-boarding
- Support on-boarding platform administration and updates as needed
- Support new hire data management in HRIS and other systems
- Send and process on-boarding documents (I-9)
- Offboarding Operations
- Support HRIS off-boarding processing
- Support final day paperwork processing via DocuSign
- Employee file administration
- People Systems:
- Help oversee the HR Zendesk inbox and ensure that all inquiries are responded and triaged in a timely manner with superb customer satisfaction
- Support HRIS change processing (new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations)
- Assist with the administration of various People Ops systems (Sapling, Culture Amp, Tracker, DocuSign)
- Administrative/Ad hoc:
- Ensure People Ops wiki pages are up to date and create content as needed
- Assist with People Operations projects as needed
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work well under pressure
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Passionate about executing a world class on-boarding experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Hospitality, People Operations a plus
- Prior experience working in People Operations/HR
- Willingness to learn new technologies (i.e. Namely, Sapling, Greenhouse) and proficient with Google Suite
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.