We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone to join our rapidly growing San Francisco team as a Compensation Analyst, and collaborate cross-functionally to support compensation deliverables for the business. Working with the team, you will help provide data analysis and modeling for various stakeholders, have the opportunity to work on innovative programs, and take on the toughest roadblocks in scalability to help grow Cruise and get our robot cars on the road faster. Our ideal candidate is a highly adaptable individual who is not intimidated in the face of ambiguity, and is equal parts proactive and collaborative.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Participation in compensation surveys
- Leveling and mapping job roles to our compensation structure
- Conducting job evaluations and market assessment using market data and internal evaluations
- Performing analysis on the effectiveness and competitiveness of compensation programs, and model potential impact of alternatives
- Supporting annual compensation and bonus planning, including data prep and auditing
- Supporting monthly equity process
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience maintaining compensation and incentive plans, with a minimum of 2+ years experience in compensation or consulting
- Highly collaborative style, and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail and dedication to perfection
- The ability to adapt quickly and continue providing the highest level of customer service in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Advanced excel/spreadsheet skills
- Proven analytical skills
- CCP or other relevant certification
- Stock Administration experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.