We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the role:
The Security Awareness Program Specialist will help cultivate a culture of security within Cruise. The Specialist will be responsible for developing and delivering engaging security awareness initiatives, including training, events and activities, and communications campaigns. This person will also own role-based trainings and initiatives, including security ambassador programs and role-specific training and awareness. This position will collaborate and work closely with the Sr. Security Awareness Program Manager, but will have a high degree of autonomy.
- Help define and deliver the security awareness program strategies and tactics
- Develops both general and audience-specific training content in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Creates, refreshes, and delivers security awareness content across a broad audience using multiple channels, through activities and communications
- Reviews and disseminates compelling communications to a variety of stakeholders to promote security initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout Cruise, including developing and implementing dynamic security ambassadors program
- Gather metrics to showcase successes and opportunities for improvement in their awareness initiatives and adhere to compliance requirements
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- An interest in engaging employees to implement security best practices
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with other teams and business functions
- Experience in managing complex programs, projects, and/or events
- A basic understanding of security / security best practices
- The ability to translate technical concepts into accessible language
- A passion for understanding human behavior, motivation, and habits and using that information to drive change
- Experience in marketing and/or communications (tell a story)
- Experience in developing training content, including identifying learning objectives
- Understanding of high-level security concepts
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.