We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
About the role:
In the Sr People Analyst role, you will collaborate with team members across the People team and provide an analytical perspective to People matters. The purpose of the People Analytics team at Cruise is to use data to bring meaningful insights into People-related decision making across the business. Specifically, you will be responsible for reporting, analysis, story-telling with data, survey design and analysis, and ad-hoc research studies. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team to meet the evolving needs of Cruise.
This role will report to our Head of People Analytics and is based in our San Francisco headquarters.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining an understanding of our various HR systems (Workday, Greenhouse, Lattice, Absorb) and how to access data and create meaningful reports
- Designing and building dashboards and analyses that identify deep insights into underlying business matters
- Designing, building, deploying and analyzing major surveys, such as engagement and pulse surveys, to gain direct feedback from employees
- Partnering with the HRBP organization to deploy outcomes from reporting or survey analysis to the business such that leaders can take action
- Building relationships with internal People partners and key leaders in the business to provide ad-hoc data analysis and support on People-related topics across the business
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, economics, statistics or business
- 6+ years working in People Analytics in a dynamic and high growth business environment; open to fewer years of experience in People Analytics with additional years of experience in Finance, Compensation, Business Analytics or Business Development
- Strong business mindset
- Working knowledge of key People business processes across the employee life cycle
- Excellent project and time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong focus on the end user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- MBA or PhD
- Experience with Workday, Greenhouse, Tableau and Glint are a plus
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.