We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people with the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Cruise's Silicon team is looking for a Hardware CAD Manager. In this role, you will work with infrastructure, IT, and hardware team members to setup tool chains for design and verification.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- CAD infrastructure and methodology development for ASIC and FPGA
- Develop, maintain and support ASIC and FPGA design and DV flow
- Develop automation flows for frontend verification methodologies
- Maintain and support revision control mechanism
- Maintain computer farm and computer workload with LSF and alike on the cloud
- Manage EDA tools and licenses
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent combination education
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC development CAD support
- Strong knowledge of SOC system EDA tool chains including design, verification and backend
- Hands on experience with CAD tool management, supporting small to medium sized team across design and verification
- Fluent in scripting languages: perl or python
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with logic design or verification
- Experience with AWS or GCP
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.