We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Our People team grows and develops the Cruise family. We find, hire, develop and support the people who are shaping the future. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class People programs and practices, and contribute to the growth of the company, the leadership and the global team, we want to meet you.
About the role:
The Employee Experience team is passionate about attracting, engaging with and retaining the best talent on the planet. To that end, Cruise is looking for a Program Associate of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging to help increase our diversity, grow our ability to be inclusive, and foster a strong sense of belonging for each and every Cruiser. This role will report to the Manager of DI&B and support the implementation and growth of DI&B programs within the company. This role will also work closely with Cruise Community (Employee Resource) Groups, and local non-profit partners for the advancement of diversity issues. The successful candidate will be based in San Francisco, CA.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Support Cruise Community (Employee Resource) Groups, roll-out of DI&B training and workshops, and all other company-wide DI&B programming
- Lead tracking and analysis of program attendance, NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) performance data, and other key metrics
- Build relationships and partner effectively with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and event venues
- Ensure DI&B documentation, calendars, and processes are consistently up to date on the company Wiki (intranet)
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of overall experience in building and scaling company-wide Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging programs
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Proven track-record in developing meaningful relationships and partnering effectively with diverse individuals and groups
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making abilities
- Strong use of judgment without clear direction and in the best interest of the company.
- Proven track-record in working independently and delivering results on or before deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Google Drive and MS Office and preferably proficient in Jira, Adobe, and Confluence
- Available to occasionally work outside of normal business hours
- Willingness to travel within the US as needed
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.