We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for an Atlassian Systems Admin to join our team to help manage our growing JIRA/Confluence instance! Help us maintain and build out a high performing platform that factors in change control, scalability and industry best practices. Serve as internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and support of products and plugins across the entire Atlassian suite of tools. Apply built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend Atlassian Suite functionality as needed. Provide user management, training, and support for Atlassian Suite.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and support of products and plugins across the entire Atlassian suite of tools
- Provide recommendations to end users and leaders on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/Confluence to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Determine ways to optimize and improve Atlassian setup and process workflows and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests
- Provide user management, training, and support for Atlassian Suite
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation
- Apply built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend Atlassian Suite functionality as needed
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project planning
- Support multiple projects, including set-up and management of users, project roles, time tracking, security, and plug-ins
- Customize workflows for multiple projects and create custom fields, new issue types, workflow statuses, transitions, post-functions, field configurations, mandatory fields, and workflow schemes
- Support and manage integrations to external systems as required
- 3-5 years of experience in the administration, configuration and support of Atlassian products which may include some or all of the following:
- JIRA Software, add-ons, associated plug-ins and extensions
- Project Setups
- JIRA Reporting and Report Filters
- JIRA Projects Role, Access and administration
- JIRA Service Desk
- Advanced knowledge of Atlassian Suite and features, with excellent understanding of general administration and configuration to maximize efficiency in using the tool
- Strong understanding of business processes and experience leveraging Atlassian Suite to maximize and improve those processes
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, including the ability to manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work independently across functions and work with all levels of users and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- AWS Experience in a production Environment
- Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes Experience
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.