We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Finance Organization:
The Finance team drives Cruise teams forward to create an iconic, once-in-a-generation company. We are business-minded innovators, fearless negotiators, forward-thinking process builders, and operational catalysts who take on unique challenges every day. You will be part of a diverse team developing scalable best practices to help shape the mobility-as-a-service industry.
- Coupa daily system management including but not limited to addition and deletion of users,
modifying or adding to punchouts, troubleshooting issues with Coupa Support, identifying
efficiencies within the application, and monitoring internal tickets / requests for application
● Ability to manage Coupa catalogue, reports, expense reports, PO reviews, content group
creations, custom field additions, chart of account updates, and other core Coupa
● Maintain the Coupa backlog, inclusive of minor enhancement requests; communicate
reasonable and attainable deadlines
● Partner with business teams to understand the requirements of new business initiatives
● Partner with IT and Coupa Support to implement system solutions based on requirements
● Input into other strategic projects such as the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and assist with inbound / outbound integration
of other applications with Coupa
● Deliver continuous transformation by identification and design of both system and process
● Have input into system control design, audit trail / evidence management, and integration
● Provide input into the definition / requirements gathering, technical definitions, proof of
concept, design, test, implement, and sustain phases of project work
● Understand data structure, data interfaces and how data flows and transforms from source
systems to the downstream systems
- ● Provide on-going process and system support during critical business operational
processes, inclusive of evening and weekend hours when required
● Ensure systems are regulatory compliant and meets GM Cruise security requirements.
● Work directly with vendors to on-board and integrate with GM Cruise
● Manage supplier master and perform regular re-visions of the supplier master table to
support proper lifecycle management related activities
● Ensure database is maintained via proper integrity and timeliness of Coupa material master
● Document processes on GM Cruise internal wiki
● Create job-ads for users within Coupa
● Create, maintain, and deliver training
- ● Passionate, thoughtful, team oriented skilled professional
- Coupa Administrator certification required
● 2+ years of experience with Coupa systems and process
● Minimum of 2 years’ technical leadership experience
● Bachelor’s degree in role related field required
● Fundamental understanding of operational accounting, procurement, accounts payable and
basic finance topics
● Highly skilled at problem solving and critical thinking in a technical context
● Highly skilled in systems-level and operational thinking
● Experience implementing and managing enterprise business systems
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills as you work with the business to set and
● Advanced Excel skills including vlookups, pivot tables, if / then statements, concatenation,
nested functions and formulas. Ability to create other logic formulas with ease.
● Ability to manage high volume of requests from multiple customers in a timely, accurate and
efficient manner and prioritize with minimal supervision
● Experience working with cross-functional teams
- MBA or other relevant technical certifications a plus
- Start-Up industry experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.