We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Providing a comfortable and welcoming experience to candidates from the initial point of contact, to guiding them to the finish line, so that each becomes a champion of our brand
- Supporting our Executive Recruiting Team to provide white glove service for all candidates
- Partner with EAs to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Coordinating a high volume of complex scheduling requests
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- Arranging travel and lodging to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and fellow employees
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within the different layers of Cruise
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years in an Administrative/Recruiting Coordination role
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Adaptable-- able to shift gears at a moment's notice!
- A genuine people-person, balancing the right amount of friendliness and professionalism
- Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- Prior experience as an Executive Recruiting Coordinator
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (i.e. Greenhouse, Lever)
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- An established network of potential hires
- Experience organizing external events/managing projects at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.