We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
We're seeking a seasoned and polished Executive Sourcer to lead the critical charge in building our leadership ranks (Principal & Director level and above) across our rapidly growing Technical teams. Come join the driverless revolution!
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Partner with business leaders to deeply understand current (and future) hiring needs
- Build and maintain technical and engineering candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Stay current with relevant industry news
- Identify top talent and reach out to engage candidates for technical related roles
- Proactively track and analyze effectiveness of pipeline activity, reporting metrics, and talent trends to identify areas of improvement and provide data-inspired recommendations to help guide decision-making related to sourcing strategies and goals
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in recruiting with a track record of success in sourcing leadership roles (Director and VP) in technical roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive and possess a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about advancing self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Proven track record of maintaining strong, interpersonal relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Network of potential hires
- Previously sourced for tech companies
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.