We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
We're seeking a seasoned and polished Executive Researcher/Mapper to lead the critical charge in building our leadership pipeline (Director level and above) across our rapidly growing Executive teams. Come join the driverless revolution!
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Build and execute research strategies for organizational talent mapping, identifying high-value talent, leveraging employee networks and track candidate lifecycles
- Partner with the Executives team to understand long-term organizational hiring needs, create a database of passive talent, and build engagement with that talent over time
- Create innovative tools and methodologies for discovering and tracking talent communities.
- Talent Mapping/Org Chart development - you will be responsible for understanding the complex technical talent marketplace and build a strong understanding of our competitive landscape through organizational chart mapping
- Collaborate with Exec Sourcing team to create efficient search strategies
- Develop talent research case studies for individual teams or product areas
- Construct curated directory of qualified candidates who are available to engage; and partner with recruiting peers to ensure an effective knowledge transfer for outreach activities
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Statistics, Library Sciences, research, or related field of study
- 4+ years of recruiting research experience or practical research experience
- Experience with sourcing capabilities in name generation, internet search and social networking
- Experience with driving research activities on a global scale, analyzing data towards project/program goals or milestones, and writing research documents, proposals, and case studies
- Experience mapping company organizations, analyzing market trends and data mining for talent
- Knowledge of recruiting research methods, frameworks and tools
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions across functions
- Prior experience recruiting technical and business talent
- Understanding of the AV space
- Prior experience in research, data science or software development
- Passionate about recruiting a diverse pool of candidates
- Strong project management skills
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.