We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The hyper-growth phase is one of the most exciting yet challenging phases an organization may experience. We are looking for a Learning & Development Associate to help us deliver our program to new hires and build a solid operations foundation for all L&D programs.
- Coordinate Cruise’s in-person onboarding sessions: welcome 20-50 new hires every other week to the company, coordinate the various presenters, and ensure a holistic professional experience for new hires.
- Execute continuous onboarding enhancements based on company updates, ongoing measurements, and your learning expertise. This includes content review, needs analysis, and coaching presenters.
- Design and take measurements to validate the effectiveness of the program at successfully launching employees into their roles. This includes qualitative and quantitative analysis (surveys, focus groups, productivity measures, etc).
- Generate reports enabling L&D to assess the quality of our training program and justify enhancement
- Coordinate, facilitate and design courses for our general employee education catalog (e.g. effective feedback training, effective meetings, etc)
- Design and develop training materials like presentation slide decks, participant handouts, and reinforcement tools
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are organized and have a keen eye for minute details. You can be counted on to create efficient systems to organize your work and life. It matters to you that things happen on time and keep moving.
- Are comfortable in front of room of people and skilled at being customer-centric.
- Are flexible and persevering when problem solving amidst organizational change.
- Values empathy, listening and curiosity
- Take initiative to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Are passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- 2+ years in an Administrative or Operations role
- Some experience moderating or facilitating sessions of 10-40 people
- Experience building process around managing calendars and spreadsheets
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.