We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Manage and mentor the AV Robotics technical recruiting teams
- Develop strong partnerships with AV Robotics leadership team
- Ensure team is appropriately meeting hiring needs for the business
- Apply, measure, and consistently improve metrics on monthly/quarterly individual hiring objectives
- Be accountable for overall team goals in line with industry benchmarks
- Run regular team syncs, diagnose, unblock and resolve issues, meet the teams’ needs in order to be successful
- Innovate on sourcing and recruiting strategies, recommending process adjustments, new tools and best practices
- Meet with and coach hiring managers with sourcing, referrals, offer details, closing, and help your team do the same
- Seek and maintain a thorough understanding of our engineering teams’ technical requirements, acknowledging qualitative as well as quantitative hiring needs
- Be keenly aware of industry trends and competitive landscape, recommending involvement in relevant tech communities
- Ensure timely information and data integrity in our tracking systems
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Significant technical recruiting experience in startups or large firms competing with relevant technology
- Recruiting experience in robotics technologies (AV robotics and ML experience a plus)
- “Talent Magnet” - track record of hiring/building strong recruiting teams
- 5+ years managing and/or mentoring recruiting professionals including managers, recruiters, sourcing staff, and recruiting coordinators
- Proven track record of identifying and closing difficult to attract candidates
- Deep knowledge across the entire candidate lifecycle, from talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Experience working closely with engineering/technical leadership
- Data driven, with experience in strategic planning, diagnosing pipeline health and funnel conversion rates
- Ability to implement process to measure recruiting metrics
- Track record of exceptional follow-through, detail orientation, resolve, and able to work well in a fast growing and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communicator, able to apply tact and diplomacy in all situations
- Solid presentation skills, able to leverage data to influence decision making
- Proficient with recruiting tools, systems, ATS (Greenhouse familiarity a plus)
- Genuinely passionate and curious about technology as well as the self driving car industry
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.