We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal communications program with specific strategies and action plans to effectively communicate with and influence internal stakeholders, including full time and contractor workforces.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, Marketing, Product and other functional areas, as well as the rest of the Cruise Communications team, develop and execute strategies that earn stakeholder commitment and engagement in key initiatives for the organization.
- Produce ongoing communications in print and/or electronic formats as appropriate.
- Draft messages or talking points from senior executives for internal presentations in a variety of formats.
- Develop communications measurement materials to gauge effectiveness and interest level of internal audiences.
- Create innovative ways to effectively communicate information within the company and motivate employees.
- Participate in crisis communication preparedness activities.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with Cruise branding guidelines in all communications materials.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ yrs experience in internal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in journalism, public relations, communications, human resources management, marketing or a related field required.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large, fast-growing organization.
- Experience in writing on deadline for a variety of different audiences, editorial work including the planning, development and distribution of communications materials in multiple formats.
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.