We are a driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex and unusual engineering challenges, while making an immensely positive impact.
We are looking for an MDM engineer to help manage and maintain our growing fleet of mobile devices as an integral member of our IT engineering team.
- Endpoint management focused on iOS, Android and ChromeOS
- Lifecycle management from provisioning to deprovisioning
- Application deployments, security posturing and patching
- Developing processes, playbooks and documentation for device support
- Escalation point for IT operations
- 4+ years supporting IT in an enterprise environment similar to Cruise
- Deep familiarity with ChromeOS operating system
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and enterprise networking security
- Experience with an enterprise MDM management solution
- Proven ability to provide hands on support and diagnose technical issues across a variety of different platforms
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to support large scale rollouts
- Demonstrated experience understanding complex issues, and explaining them in terms appropriate for the customer (whether technical or nontechnical)
- Strong focus on customer service and end user satisfaction
- Real-world experience with WorkspaceONE
- Experience managing MacOS and/or Linux
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.