We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, re-imagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
About the role:
We are hiring a San Francisco-based Administrative Assistant to support three dynamic Directors in our Recruiting function. This is an exciting role with lots of opportunity to make an impact. Our ideal candidate will thrive in Cruise’s innovative and fast-paced environment, expanding their skills and abilities in pace with the company. Well-honed organizational skills, professionalism, thoughtfulness, and a positive attitude are a must.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Calendar management - create greater efficiency and productivity
- Schedule a high-volume of meetings and events
- Book and manage travel, accommodations, and reservations
- Expense reimbursements
- Help create and maintain organization and efficiency within the Recruiting function
- Support cross-functional alignment between Recruiting and the rest of the People organization
- Act as a team point person: the go-to for reasonable requests from the broader team
- Plan and coordinate quarterly retreats and team-building offsites
- Track and celebrate important team cultural/career moments such as birthdays and work anniversaries
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Uphold company Behaviors & Values
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience in a similar role or function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Utmost professionalism for sensitive and confidential information and material
- Self-starter that can take a task and run with it
- Acute attention to detail
- Proactive and helping to anticipate problems and/or needs
- Creative problem solver able to think outside the box
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex
- Strong knowledge of G Suite, MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Experience working with Recruiting or People teams
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly off sites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.