We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The hyper growth of our company is one of the most exciting yet challenging phases an organization may experience. One such challenge is ensuring that our employees have the appropriate learning and development opportunities to be successful in their roles. We are looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to help us with administering the various learning programs that Cruise offers our employees.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Book training rooms that meet the specifications for each course (number of seats, room orientation, etc.).
- Develop and manage necessary communications to participants regarding course enrollment and logistics
- Assign approved facilitators to sessions
- Schedule sessions with vendors who have been contracted to deliver specific Cruise learning programs
- Ensure necessary printed/digital course materials and give-aways are delivered to the assigned training room
- Coordinate with Cruise Facilities to ensure classrooms are set up per specifications
- Run reports from Cruise’s employee database to help determine the target participants for specific learning programs
- Purchase course materials and give-aways from approved vendors and manage the associated contracts
- Assign L&D service tickets to appropriate team members
- Coordinate the use of Cruise’s Learning Management System (LMS) by:
- Enroll participants in sessions
- Keep the Cruise LMS user/participant database up to date by leveraging data provided by Cruise’s employee database
- Run reports enabling L&D to assess the quality of our training program and justify enhancement
- Develop and manage communications to key L&D stakeholders in order to provide operational updates, solicit input and drive decision making
- Manage the Cruise book purchasing program. This program allows Cruise employees to purchase books that will support them in their roles
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Are organized and have a keen eye for minute details. You can be counted on to create efficient systems to organize your work and life. It matters to you that things happen on time and keep moving.
- Are flexible and persevering when problem solving amidst organizational change
- Are comfortable using spreadsheets to manipulate and communicate with data
- Values empathy, listening and curiosity
- Are passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.