We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
- Secure large scale, multi-tenant production and corporate environments
- Help secure our virtualization, physical, vehicle and cloud networks
- Help define and implement network access control policies across our infrastructure
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and threats on our networks
- Provide subject matter expertise on securing networks, network devices, systems, refine network security policies and procedures
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement security controls
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to review and improve existing security controls and strategies to implement them
- Experience with implementing 802.1x on wired and wireless networks
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, PKI, SAML, TLS, secret management services
- Experience securing large scale, multi-site networks
- Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies (ipsec, VPN, etc)
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
- Experience with firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Experience with securing routing protocols
- Experience working Linux/Unix environments
- Ability to perform forensic and packet analysis
- Ability to configure and operate network security focused monitoring and logging systems
- BS in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Passionate about security
- Experience with flow analysis
- Automation/scripting ability
- Experience with MDM and securing mobile devices
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.