We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Ops Integration Manager to drive Cruise’s unified operating plan, responsible for synthesizing activity, labor, and infrastructure requirements. This candidate will help tackle all of the dynamic challenges involved in standing up one of the world’s first self-driving car services. This role is highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration with a variety of stakeholders at Cruise to build a holistic view of our future operations. The ideal candidate has extensive experience investigating ambiguous problems, with an appreciation for getting into details to drive operational efficiency.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Cruise’s operations and business model
- Clearly define and refine activity, labor, and infrastructure requirements that meet Cruise’s overall business objectives in partnership with other Market Ops stakeholders
- Build models and/or simulation tools to inform operational recommendations
- Design and study operational tests to validate assumptions
- Prepare planning and execution of Cruise’s operational dry-run
- Synthesize key learnings for the deployment of future market operations
- Develop and publish a holistic view of Cruise’s operations in our unified operating plan
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of experience working in operations or management consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience applying structured, analytical thinking to new, undefined problems
- Experience developing hypotheses based on objective data and adapting to changing facts
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Passion for improving processes
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy while juggling multiple projects
- Self-starter with a bias for action
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Prior experience at a blue-chip tech company or high-growth start-up
- Prior operational or automotive experience
- Prior experience launching new product operations
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.