We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
Cruise is looking for a bright and motivated Business Systems Analyst to join our team and provide functional and technical expertise across our various People Technology platforms, including business process configuration, report development, integration point development, and data management. In this role, you will get to go deep into the data that makes our organization run, and provide analytics and metrics that will ultimately help the business grow. This role will report to the People Systems Manager and work closely with various internal teams (People, Recruiting, Finance, and IT), business line leaders, and People system vendors to effectively meet the People technology needs of the organization. You should be willing to learn continuously, be able to work independently, and enjoy working as a team member within and across groups. If you’re interested in ensuring Cruise people data is secure and providing leaders with the data and insights to make business decisions to ensure we’re continuously driving towards the firm’s agenda, let’s chat!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Subject Matter Expert for at least two of the following areas: Security, Data Management, Reporting, and Integrations
- Manage and review tickets related to security, data, reporting as well as monitor integrations/API’s to troubleshoot errors
- Develop scorecards, dashboards, and reports (Custom, Advanced, Matrix, Composite, and BIRT) that effectively depict information in a concise and actionable manner to support Onboarding, HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation and other functional areas of the Workday ecosystem.
- Functional SME for Workday releases, new functionality implementations, optimization requests and prioritizing open issues with internal People, Finance, and IT partners.
- Workday Lead for assigned functional areas - including data gathering, documentation, testing, and communication as new Workday features are rolled out.
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformations, and support 3rd party coding.
- Assist with data for compliance filings (federal, state and local entities)
- Recommend business process improvements to better prepare the company for scale and growth and be inventive in a dynamic work environment.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years HRIS, Security Management, Data Management, Reporting, Integrations experience
- 3+ years of Workday experience in supporting at least 3 of the following modules; HCM, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance
- Experience resolving Workday tickets related to HRIS systems and serving as SME on Workday releases
- Experience with data audits and reconciliations for employee data (onboarding, payroll, compensation grades, salary, incentives, allowances, benefits elections, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Workday calculated fields, report writing and security
- Advanced Workday report writing skills; ability to produce matrix and trended analytics, as well as custom reports using BIRT.
- Knowledge of Workday Integration architecture supporting inbound and outbound integrations; including EIBs, Web Services, API’s, RaaS, Studio and Cloud Connect
- Experience building and maintaining connectors and custom integrations.
- Experience working with HR in proactively providing meaningful analytics that the business can use in decision making or that serve as a call to action.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users; must maintain confidential information, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, JIRA
- Self-starter, proactive, analytical, detail oriented, and value collaborative team approach
- Workday Pro Accreditation
- Experience with Looker/Tableau
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.