We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the role:
We're looking for a IAM (Identity Access Management) Engineer to join our team to help architect and grow our suite of IAM applications and services. Help us maintain and build out a high performing platform that factors in change control, security, and scalability. Serve as internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and industry best practices for identity strategy. Work to provide integrations and automation for Okta and other IAM products.
- Work to develop and iterate on Cruise’s IAM strategy and architecture
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on Okta implementation and management
- Guide application administrators on best practices and standardization when tying applications into Okta and other IAM systems
- Actively identify and pursue automation opportunities to streamline identity architecture and related company processes
- Optimize and improve upon existing SAML, OpenID and API integrations
- Provide operational training and runbooks for Okta services
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation
- Ability to work with a “security first” mindset
- Support multiple projects, life cycle management of users, directory services, and security integrations
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in the administration, configuration and support of IAM products which may include some or all of the following: Okta, OneLogin, Ping Identity, Duo, SailPoint
- Advanced knowledge of identity mastery integrations with modern HRS systems (ex. Workday, Namely, etc)
- Strong understanding of user life cycle processes and experience automating them
- Experience working with security and audit teams
- Ability to self-manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic in an Agile environment
- Able to convey identity requirements and concepts across different levels of users
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to contractor heavy and partner collaboration driven identity systems
- Project experience modeling and deploying external identity architectures
- Experience working with the Salesforce and Atlassian ecosystems
- Experience with CASB security integrations
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.