We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
This role will sit within the People Strategy team and will help drive to strategic people initiatives at Cruise and in partnership with the HRBP team. This role reports to the Director of People Strategy and Recruiting Operations and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Work cross-functionally to shape and evolve Cruise's people infrastructure.
- Contribute to HR operational excellence by identifying and recommending alternative methods to streamline processes.
- Collaborate within the HRBP and People Ops teams to create efficient processes and reduce manual transactions.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and Cruise leaders to create people programs that will help us grow and scale.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- You have 3+ years of business experience with exposure to program management, event management, recruiting and HR transactions, preferably in high-tech environments
- You are a productivity master
- You create beauty out of chaos
- You are proactive in identifying opportunities to enhance the employee experience
- You are passionate about driving results, execution, and Cruise
- You love to use data and analytics to develop insights, drive decisions and measure impact
- You have knowledge of HR process and best practices
- You are able to work on issues independently and drive cross-functional projects
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- You are customer-service oriented and a self-starter
- You have exposure to diversity and inclusion programs
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.