We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
As the Head of People Analytics, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data systems and analytics for Cruise’s People team. This team contributes analysis, and partners across the People team to transform the data into high impact insights. You will able to design analytics products that are usable, actionable, and valuable for today, and into the future as Cruise’s needs evolve.
- Create and execute the people analytics vision and technology strategy, aligning solutions that apply across the entire employee lifecycle, in alignment with HR and business leadership priorities
- Lead, manage and develop a team who support all People functions (Recruiting, HRBP, L&D, Performance Management etc.)
- Lead the development and implementation of data analyses, visualizations, and predictive analytics to elucidate People trends and provide insights
- Partner with business leaders and HR functional groups to develop a standard set of People key performance indicators
- Promote a strong sense of risk awareness in our data processes, maintaining efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Contribute to strategic workforce planning activities to drive and inform people planning
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other analytics projects in the organization
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Experience working with data and analytics, and managing workforce plans in a dynamic and high growth environment
- Strong technical background and recent experience in business intelligence, data modeling, and mining.
- Prior experience working with large-scale database platforms (RedShift, BigQuery, Postgres, etc.)
- Strong understanding and/or fluency in languages useful for statistics and data processing (e.g. Python, R, SQL). Proficiency with relational data modeling
- Prior experience implementing, managing and integrating people systems and data visualization tools (Greenhouse, Workday, CultureAmp/ Glint, Looker/ Tableau)
- 4+ years related experience in a people management role
- Proven change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to align and employ technology to improve business performance
- Ability to partner with HR and company leadership
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.