We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Cruise is looking for a PLM Specialist to execute and drive our PLM system and processes. This is a critical role within our growing manufacturing team and will interact with teams including Program Management, Hardware Development, and R&D Test. If you know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced environment, let’s talk!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Help facilitate the setup, configuration, and deployment of the PLM system
- Manage all components and materials within the PLM
- Drive input, revision, and release of all BOMs
- Setup, configure, and manage the change control process within PLM
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of all release packages
- Work with both material suppliers and manufacturing partners to ensure accuracy and alignment on all deliverables
- Manage documentation control including revisions and release
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Degree in engineering or science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in PLM, Documentation and/or material control
- Experience setting up and managing change control
- Experience in a production hardware environment
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Material management and control
- Experience working with multiple 3rd party vendors
- Experience with Arena or Siemens Teamcenter
- Experience implementing a PLM from scratch
- Experience in a regulated environment like medical devices
- Experience with ISO26262 and other automotive standards
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.