We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Recruiting Organization:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
About the Role:
The Bellevue-based Recruiting Coordinator will serve as the face of Cruise to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually improve it as we scale. We're looking for someone with a penchant for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined who can effortlessly navigate dynamic environments with precision and composure. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to be our first Recruiting Coordinator in Bellevue and to help shape in-house leadership during a pivotal stage in our growth while developing invaluable skills in the multi-faceted realm of recruiting, let's chat!
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Providing a comfortable and welcoming experience to candidates from the initial point of contact, to guiding them to the finish line, so that each becomes a champion of our brand
- Supporting the Product and Infrastructure teams which includes: Technical Product/Program Managers, Product Engineering, Ground Truth Engineering, Core Infrastructure, Engineering Productivity, Data Infrastructure, and IT
- Partnering with the Recruiting Coordinators in our San Francisco office to host all candidate onsites in Bellevue
- Supporting local and remote recruiters to support our growth
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality to coordinate a high-volume of interview panels for candidates
- Arranging travel and lodging to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Hosting Executive candidates and being the point of contact during their visits to Cruise
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and fellow employees
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within the different layers of Cruise
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 1+ years experience in an Administrative/Recruiting role
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Adaptable-- able to shift gears at a moment's notice!
- A genuine people-person, balancing the right amount of friendliness and professionalism
- Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (i.e. Greenhouse, Lever)
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- An established network of potential hires
- Experience organizing external events/managing projects at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.