We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Our People team grows and develops the Cruise family. We find, hire, develop and support the people who are shaping the future. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class People programs and practices, and contribute to the growth of the company, the leadership and the global team, we want to meet you.
The Employee Experience team is passionate about attracting, engaging with and retaining the best talent on the planet. To that end, Cruise is looking for a Program Associate, Employer Brand who is passionate about events and meaningful experiences. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, loves solving problems, and executes with speed and efficiency. This role reports to the Head of Employee Experience. This person will play an important supporting role with candidate engagement and employer branding. The successful candidate will be based in San Francisco, CA.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Support day-to-day planning and execution of brand and recruiting efforts as part of broader employer brand-building initiatives
- Support data tracking for events, including NPS, CSAT, and utilization; analyze and report on this data with cross-functional partners to help inform decisions
- Support the creation and management of event pages using internal tools/systems
- Provide general administrative support with customer request tickets
- Build relationships with various business units and Cruise Community Groups to gain visibility into upcoming campaigns and activations that we can leverage for employer brand-building
- Proactively develop new ideas to help create memorable moments to inspire Cruisers and Future Cruisers
- Stay up to date on employer branding best practices and tools
- Ensure events documentation, calendars, and processes are always up to date on the company Wiki
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in events coordination with a data-driven approach
- Proven track-record for developing meaningful relationships and partnering effectively with diverse individuals and groups
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making abilities
- Proven track-record for working independently and executing against aggressive deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent with Google Drive and MS Office
- Proficiency with Jira, Adobe (or other design software, such as: Sketch), Splash, and Confluence
- Availability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours
- Willingness to travel domestically as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.