We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Recruiting Team:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
About the role:
We're looking for a Technical Recruiting Lead to scale our rapidly growing AV Robotics Engineering team. In this role you will help to drive a small but mighty team to effectively support a rapidly growing organization. This role will support five to six hiring managers and a team of recruiters and sourcers.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead, grow and mentor a small team of technical recruiters to exceed individual and team-based hiring goals
- Apply, measure and consistently improve metrics on monthly/quarterly individual hiring objectives
- Run regular team syncs, diagnose, unblock and resolve issues, meet the teams’ needs in order to be successful
- Initiate and run with projects as needed to build processes to make recruiting more streamlined and efficient
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Ensure timely information and data integrity in our tracking systems
- Be keenly aware of industry trends and competitive landscape, recommending involvement in relevant tech communities
- Work with junior recruiters on the team and mentor them as needed
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news including trends within the market and industry
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of technical recruiting experience in startups or large firms competing with relevant technology industries
- Career progression including managing and/or mentoring recruiting professionals including sourcing staff and recruiting coordinators
- Proven track record of identifying and closing difficult to attract candidates
- Deep knowledge across the entire candidate lifecycle, from talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Experience working closely with engineering leadership
- Data driven, with experience in strategic planning, diagnosing pipeline health and funnel conversion rates, implementing processes to measure recruiting metrics
- Exceptional at follow-through, detail orientation, resolve, and able to work well in a fast growing and changing environment
- Excellent communicator, able to apply tact and diplomacy in all situations
- Proficient with recruiting tools, systems, ATS (Greenhouse)
- Experience creating diverse teams and a diverse hiring pipeline
- Experience working with AV’s, EV’s or Robotics.
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.