We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Recruiting Team:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to scale our rapidly growing Security team. In this role, you will work side by side with recruiting partners and business leaders to identify and engage with top technical talent. This is an opportunity to play an integral role in defining the world’s understanding of autonomous vehicle experiences. Come join the driverless revolution!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interest.
- Collaborate with recruiting partners to develop, message, and execute on creative sourcing strategies and talent map to identify top tier talent.
- Manage a pipeline of candidates across multiple requisitions, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Collaborate with recruiters and coordinators to bring the best candidate experience for the individuals we meet.
- Track metrics, pipeline activity and maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS.
- Provide reports for recruiters and hiring managers and use data to constantly track pipeline activity.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience either in-house or at an agency, including taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress
- Experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- Experience with using data and metrics to shape overall sourcing strategy, develop a pipeline, and build trust with clients
- Ability to handle multiple work flows and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience creating diverse teams and a diverse hiring pipeline
- Experience working with EVs and/or AVs
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.