We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Own end-to-end initiatives related to ride-hailing initiatives, including ideation, prioritization, strategy, and execution
- Develop structured, analytical frameworks for modeling ride-hailing initiatives. Produce estimates that guide decision making
- Communicate actionable, strategic recommendations on ride-hailing initiatives, go-to-market strategy, and opportunities to improve customer experience and growth
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to execute ride-hailing initiatives via building requirements, contributing resources, and being a good team player
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in strategy, finance, business operations, or management consulting
- Ideally, experience in ride-hailing, on-demand, or mobility services
- Ability to articulate the “so what?"; see the big picture
- Comfort with ambiguity: apply structured, analytical thinking to new, undefined problems
- Demonstrated visionary with prior success in executing to results and delivering customer delight
- Creative thinker
- Excellent business intuition
- Simple and effective communicator
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.