We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
- Deploy and develop software to enable new detection capabilities
- Build/deploy/maintain security controls and instrumentation
- Build robust systems or frameworks to reliably facilitate detection of adversarial events in extremely large host and network ecosystems
- Analyze the latest attacker techniques and apply solutions to detect them holistically
- Reverse engineer complex attack patterns and malware
- Conduct in-depth research on attacker profiles and infrastructure to better predict and prevent future attacks
- Experience in incident detection, incident response and forensics across multiple operating systems
- Programming experience in Python, C/C++, Scala, or Go
- Experience querying large datasets with SQL
- Experience with OSQUERY, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike Falcon, Bro, and, Suricata
- Contributions to the security community (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
- Experience developing secure infrastructure and services in public cloud environments
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines
- You are an entrepreneur, you love to build, prototype and break
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.