We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the role:
The Product Manager, Customer Support works with our cross-functional team of designers and engineers, and operations to lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our customer support tools and interfaces between customer support and our end users. The tools you work on will be used by large-scale, 24/7 operating teams positioned around the globe, and the experiences you create will launch a new customer support model for users of autonomous vehicles.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Act as product owner for the end-to-end experience of interacting with customer support at Cruise
- Set the vision for customer support tools and experiences and drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Translate that vision into a strategy and roadmap that lays out priorities at a project-by-project level
- Write detailed requirements and feature documentation for projects within your roadmap
- Team with operations and our incident monitoring and vehicle platform teams to ensure that customer support representatives have adequate tooling to delivery a stand out experience for customers
- Define and track success criteria and metrics within your product area
- Represent and evangelize your product(s) internally
- Gather input and feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Business, Engineering, Design, Program Management, and Operations teams
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to identify and act on tool and process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Experience working on large scale tooling used by human operators
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving user needs
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently across teams
- Excitement for autonomous vehicle technology, and a desire to make it a reality
- Bonus: Experience launching new products and/or delivering accessible support solutions
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.