We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Cruise is looking for a talented, highly organized, and personable individual to support recruiting for the San Francisco Market. You should be comfortable in an ambiguous work environment with aggressive hiring targets.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Interview both full time employees and contingent workforce for the San Francisco Market
- Communicate with external staffing partners to ensure hiring targets are met
- Assist in developing and tracking hiring metrics and reporting
- Manage hiring initiative projects to continuously improve all aspects of the recruiting process and beyond
- Effectively communicate across departments and see projects to completion
- Assist with the scheduling of our AVTs
- Track attrition and total headcount metrics
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in the recruiting field
- You possess excellent organization and self-management skills
- You are able to work independently and identify areas where outside help is necessary
- You are a strong communicator and have great interpersonal skills
- You are a self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve candidate and employee experience
- You have a strong business acumen
- You are able to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with external staffing agencies
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Passionate about advancing self-driving cars and their impact on the world
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.