We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Serve as primary liaison between Finance, IT and other stakeholders for all financial system related issues, updates and enhancement projects
- Drive Financial Systems implementations including requirements gathering, design, build, test and roll-out.
- Act as a key resource for platform enhancements/upgrades and new functionality deployment
- Maintain data integrity across all financial systems
- Develop and support ongoing user training to ensure all functional users understand the application capabilities and leverage system capabilities to deliver the optimal user experience
- Ensure appropriate controls are built into new tools and systems
- Partner with teams as necessary to anticipate executive management reporting needs, and to deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 7+ years experience including 3+ years delivering IT-related financial project initiatives.
- Deep accounting and financial systems knowledge
- Consistently demonstrated business process and technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external IT and business partners.
- Ability to translate user requirements into business solutions
- Experience with ERP implementations
- Excellent documentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or on a team to analyze problems, propose solutions, and manage implementation projects
- Strong understanding of web based application environments
- Strong communication skills
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.