We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreams and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the role:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with recruiting partners and key stakeholder to support one another in reaching team goals
- Strategically plan and own a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process
- Initiate and run with projects as needed to build processes to make recruiting more streamlined and efficient
- Prolifically source passive candidates for tough-to-fill positions and creatively source for niche roles
- Work with junior recruiters on the team and mentor them as needed
- Work with engineering leads to understand their hiring needs and teach them how to maximize hiring output for their team
- Craft and distribute effective job descriptions to build a compelling pitch for qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with top talent
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in the technology space
- You possess a superior eye for talent and can engage candidates in a meaningful conversation
- You have an analytical approach to managing your candidate funnel
- Ability to handle multiple work flows and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience creating diverse teams and a diverse hiring pipeline
- Experience working with EVs and/or AVs
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page