We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Global Markets Organization:
The Global Markets team is responsible for safely running world-class operations for Cruise's fleets of autonomous vehicles. From driving operating cost savings before our vehicles even hit the factory to managing the complexities of daily AV operations that delight our customers (and everything in between), Global Markets oversees all operations needed to execute our technical and business objectives. Our cross-functional team is composed of operators, engineers, business analysts, and MBAs in multiple cities, and we're always looking for people eager to jump in and help us change the world.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Develop logistics strategy to coordinate vehicle delivery and decommissioning across markets
- Define processes and create scalable tools for managing vehicle registration and insurance
- Coordinate delivery planning across stakeholders to ensure stable operations
- Establish decommissioning process to optimize lifecycle value
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all relevant vehicle lifecycle stakeholders
- Create metrics and analysis to measure delivery and decommissioning performance
- Implement continuous improvement process to improve execution and drive down opex
- Keep cross-functional teams informed and aligned on progress, schedules, and needs
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in a relevant field
- 4+ years in fleet management or other physical asset management
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate clearly about complex logistical challenges
- Ability to influence without authority and drive consensus
- Ability to adapt, operate, and act decisively in an ambiguous environment
- Comfortable with occasional travel
- Experience with fleet management for major rental car company
- Experience with regulatory compliance of physical assets
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.