We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Strategic Partnerships & New Business Initiatives Organization:
The Strategic Partnerships & New Business Initiatives team is responsible for driving the future commercialization of Cruise’s AV technology. Our team is comprised of roles that span deal-making, strategy, and business execution. We work on strategic transactions (M&A, Fundraising, Global Partnerships), incubate new business lines (including AV Delivery), and design go-to-market playbooks, collaborating cross-functionally with other teams. We are a diverse group of analytical, forward-thinking individuals passionate about being on the front lines of creating sustainable commercial value for Cruise’s AV technology.
- Work closely with Partnerships team to create viable new business lines
- Act as product owner of all New Business Initiatives
- Set the vision for your product area leveraging your knowledge of the industry and out-of-the-box thinking
- Translate that vision into a strategy and roadmap that lays out priorities at a project-by-project level
- Write detailed requirements and feature documentation for projects within your roadmap
- Define and track success criteria and metrics within your product area
- Represent and evangelize your product(s) internally
- Gather input and feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Business, Engineering, Design, Program Management, and Operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful consumer-facing software product throughout its lifecycle, including experience managing both front end UX and backend services
- Experience launching new products
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving user needs
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to identify and act on process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently across teams
- Bonus: Experience optimizing dispatch systems for a live operation
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.