We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
The Product Manager, New Initiatives works with our cross-functional team of designers and engineers to lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for new business line experimentations, including our delivery pilots.
- Work closely with Partnerships team to create viable new business lines
- Act as product owner of all New Business Initiatives
- Set the vision for your product area leveraging your knowledge of the industry and out-of-the-box thinking
- Translate that vision into a strategy and roadmap that lays out priorities at a project-by-project level
- Write detailed requirements and feature documentation for projects within your roadmap
- Define and track success criteria and metrics within your product area
- Represent and evangelize your product(s) internally
- Gather input and feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Business, Engineering, Design, Program Management, and Operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful consumer-facing software product throughout its lifecycle, including experience managing both front end UX and backend services
- Experience launching new products
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving user needs
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to identify and act on process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently across teams
- Bonus: Experience optimizing dispatch systems for a live operation
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.