We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Strategic calendar management / creating greater efficiency and productivity
- Scheduling a high-volume of meetings and events
- Setting-up interviews and helping with Director-level candidates
- Helping to maintain organization and efficiency within team
- Plan and coordinate quarterly retreats and team building offsites
- Manage and track team budgets
- Track, highlight, and celebrate important team cultural/career moments such as birthdays and work anniversaries
- Help support cross-functional alignment within the Cruise organization
- Help create and maintain communication within the team and broader org.
- Act as a team point person: handle team requests, problem-solve, and assist with keeping the team on-track and organized
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Upholding company Behaviors & Values
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3.5+ years of experience in a similar role or function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter that can take a task and run with it
- Acute attention to detail
- Proactive and helping to anticipate problems and/or needs
- Creative problem solver able to think outside the box
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex
- Strong knowledge of G Suite, MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Experience working with Product teams
- Project management experience
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 12 paid company holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.