We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the role:
We are hiring a Project Coordinator to partner with and support the Director of Vehicle Development in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will have strategic communications experience, the ability to exercise good judgment and tact in a variety of situations, and can seamlessly balance competing priorities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work across the organization to discover, curate and share compelling stories about our work, our technology, and our people
- Create and manage release dates for presentations, quarterly business reports, newsletters, and other strategic communications
- Research topics and write copy as needed for key initiatives
- Support Managers and Leads with ad hoc projects and company-wide action items
- Brainstorm and collaborate with teams for new ideas and strategies
- Manage a busy and ever-changing business calendar
- Arrange travel, schedule transit, and make reservations
- Attend team meetings, track action items, and keep discussions on track
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate various meetings, events, and team offsites
- Drive cross-functional alignment (emphasis on Hardware teams with all other Cruise functions)
- Manage and track expenses and team budgets
- Support recruitment and hiring program (candidate screening, schedules, process support)
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS and 5+ years' relevant work experience
- Impeccable verbal, written, and storytelling skills
- Ability to adapt communications by audience, catering to specific functions, levels, and priorities
- Proactive and always acting three steps ahead, anticipating problems before they occur
- Able to work independently and identify areas where outside help is necessary
- Excellent calendar management skills and ability to coordinate complex logistics
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.