We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
Product Operations applies human intelligence to some of the toughest problems at Cruise. We work closely with cross-functional teams across Engineering, Product Management, and Business to create and iterate on products that move our business forward. Our products include massive annotated datasets for machine learning and high-definition maps to guide our cars as they navigate the world. We have a large, globally distributed workforce and are integral to Cruise’s technology development.
We are looking for someone to lead our content strategy - how we develop, curate, and share information about our tools and products. The Content Strategy Lead will manage and grow a team that offers industry-leading product content development, knowledge management, and training for our global workforce.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Lead a team to develop and launch light-weight, innovative knowledge management and training strategies appropriate for our product & workforce needs
- Lead development of beautiful, impactful content that expands the reach and impact of our data products
- Establish and streamline processes for training operations and content creation
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including engineering, operations, and vendors to understand their needs and build training or documentation solutions
- Develop, track, and report out KPIs on content efficacy
- Lead role development, recruiting, and hiring for positions on your team
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in training, marketing, copywriting, or similar functions at fast-growing companies
- 3+ years leading teams with diverse areas of expertise, including building new functions and positions
- Skilled at shaping complex, technical material into compelling and digestible content for technical and non-technical audiences
- Skilled at building effective knowledge management for complex, overlapping, constantly evolving information
- Experience developing team KPIs and measuring team progress against those KPIs
- Experience building cross-functional processes from the ground up
- Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.