We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Cruise is looking for a Head of Recruiting Analytics, Tools and Governance to lead a small team and be responsible for managing our recruiting systems, delivering recruiting dashboards, evaluating new recruiting tools, and governance on existing tools and technologies. This role will establish, plan, and drive Recruiting objectives in close partnership with Recruiting Leadership and People Analytics to ensure alignment to our business goals and objectives. It is an integral role in driving behavioural change towards data integrity and accuracy. Strategic insights and leadership will be integral to supporting our recruiting goals as we take on the challenge of building a world-class Recruiting function.
This role reports into our Director of Recruiting Operations and is based in our San Francisco headquarters.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Lead a small team of high-performing recruiting operations professionals and develop a vision and strategy for Recruiting Analytics, Tools and Governance which will provide both agility and discipline in this competitive talent landscape
- Hands-on management of our ATS (Greenhouse) including reconfiguration and prioritising data integrity on an ongoing basis
- Partner closely with the Heads of People Analytics and Recruiting Operations to standardise and develop a common language and format to present data and analysis
- Work closely with the People Analytics team to develop foundational dashboards for recruiting activity and ensure recruiting data is tracked in the ATS and at a high standard
- Provide thought leadership to Recruiting Managers on metrics, customised reporting and visualisations, including client-facing
- Maintain a high level of vendor governance across all recruiting-related partnerships including:
- Regular reviews with partner recruiting agencies resulting in performance-based tiering and strategic partnerships
- Evaluate usage and ROI on all recruiting tools and technology
- Must be up to date with the latest recruiting tools and be proactive in sourcing and evaluating new technology to enhance Recruiting
- In partnership with L&D, develop and maintain a training program related to Recruiting systems and tools for both Recruiting-based users and others (hiring managers / interviewers)
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience leading people technology and analytics teams
- You are a self-directed professional with proven leadership and communication skills and have the ability to motivate a large group of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators to embrace change to reach their recruiting goals and milestones
- You have strong and recent experience in recruiting systems, business intelligence, data mining, workforce analytics or market insights at a leadership level
- Possess the professional, interpersonal, and cultural skills to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport at all levels of the organization
- Have led the interpretation of recruiting data in a simplified and understandable way to non-experts (both written and verbally) in the form of graphs, charts, and tables etc.
- Superior working knowledge of recruiting systems, system logic, system set-up, system interfaces/integrations and system security
- Prior experience implementing, managing and integrating Greenhouse, Workday, Looker, Tableau, preferred
- Bachelor Degree and/ or Advanced Degree in a relevant field is, preferred
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page