We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Facilitate Program management, Dashboard Tracking and Reporting at the Program level for the Cruise Real Estate and Workplace end to end process : Requirement Development, Activated Project Delivery, Commission and Operations
- Facilitates and maintains governance and project charters for all major initiatives.
- Conducts and Reports all milestone, project health and financial performance for regular Project Review meeting for all Major Projects
- Conducts and Reports all milestone and financial reporting for regular Facility Operations Reviews
- Oversees and manages KPI reporting for the management of 3rd party vendors
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews as per MSA Agreements of 3rd party vendors
- Reports metrics and analysis to support decision making
- Adjusts priorities and allocations based on program requirements
- Collaborates with work stream and senior leaders to develop comprehensive project plans to support desired outcomes.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university
- Experience leading projects and people to desired outcomes
- Effectively work both independently and collaboratively across teams and functional areas.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to work through complex projects
- Experience with construction, facilities, workplace operations a plus
- Desired PMP, or other Project, program management certifications
- Experience in Six Sigma a plus
- Experience with SmartSheets a plus
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.