We’re Cruise, the self-driving car company.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.About the Cruise Marketing Organization:
The Marketing team is comprised of leaders in brand management, market research, and data analysis. We have built brands and led successful teams at various Fortune 500 companies like Google, Facebook, Intuit, LinkedIn, Visa and more. At Cruise, we're building a world-class brand from the ground up, starting in San Francisco. We work closely with cross-functional teams to develop a world-changing global brand that redefines mobility for the next generation.
About the role:
Our Program Manager will play a key role in enabling the marketing team to do its best work. From helping plan new projects, by working with stakeholders and gathering their requirements, to managing the work progress through the creative process to final deliverables, you will play a vital role in every project. This role will work collaboratively with marketers, agencies, and cross-functional department leads to project manage: paid advertising, owned content (website, blog, social), custom video and photography assets, live events/brand experiences, and more. This role requires a creative spirit and a congenial personality to elevate and engage with our team.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects.
- Develop project roadmaps and delivery plans.
- Create clear project plans and timelines.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of marketing projects, and identify unnecessary complexities or potential roadblocks.
- Work with marketing team leadership to get clear on team capacity, project priorities, and project timelines.
- Where applicable: plan budget across project so it can be managed effectively.
- Collaborate with design marketing leadership to create high-level summaries of upcoming work for the month, quarter, year.
- Facilitating cross-team communications and managing relationships with external agencies (media, creative), vendors, and contractors.
- Manage agendas and run relevant status meetings in collaboration with marketing project leads.
- Attend relevant other meetings to monitor progress, answer questions, and clarify details.
- Escalate and coordinate with teams to unblock work.
- Document weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables, including identifying lagging work and monitoring project health.
- Monitor and flag risks, and address mitigation (where applicable)
- Ensure projects are delivered on time (and where applicable, on budget).
- Coordinate with marketing leadership to ensure that projects/milestones are completed and delivered on schedule.
- Communicate schedule and progress to larger company program.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3 or more years of project, client or agency relationship management experience
- Experience managing creative products (i.e., photo, video, advertising campaigns)
- Ability to start projects and drive to completion
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple inbox activities with constant changes
- Experience with communication between marketing, design, executives, and other teams
- Google Suite experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.