We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
- Define strategy, product roadmap, and feature specifications for a subset of hardware products and components based on long-term product vision, user needs, and technical and market trends
- Develop and advocate for the business case for consumer hardware features
- Effectively manage both short and long-term priorities across teams in a hybrid hardware software development environment
- Define and track success criteria and metrics for your in-vehicle consumer hardware product area
- Communicate across teams and outside agencies about team progress & needs
- Team with Engineering, Program Management and suppliers to develop timelines for product introduction. Track and report on project progress, proactively drive corrective action as needed
- Represent and evangelize your consumer hardware products internally
- Gather input and feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Commercialization, and various departments at General Motors
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful hardware product throughout its lifecycle
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving user needs
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to identify and act on process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently across teams
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.