We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Our Recruiting Coordinator team helps Cruise scale and hire the best talent to build our robot cars! The Lead Recruiting Coordinator will serve as a face of Cruise to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. We're looking for someone with a penchant for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined and can effortlessly navigate dynamic environments with precision and composure.
This role will report to the Recruiting Coordinator Manager and be closely aligned to recruiting in various business lines, a “player-coach” style is required, as is hands-on coordination. In addition to optimizing interview processes and coordination, the Lead Recruiting Coordinator will play a highly collaborative, integral role in providing direction and mentorship to a cohort of Recruiting Coordinators (4-5 coordinators) and partner closely with key stakeholders in multiple tiers of the organization.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Providing a comfortable and welcoming candidate experience from the initial point of contact to guiding them to the finish line, so that each candidate is a champion of our brand
- Facilitating weekly stand-up meetings and provide mentorship, training, and on-boarding to new team members
- Upholding a deep level of confidentiality to coordinate a high-volume of interview panels (phone screens, on-site interviews, and remote calls) for candidates
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and fellow employees
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Arranging travel and lodging, and processing reimbursement reports to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within the different layers of Cruise (Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Learning & Development, etc.)
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition or a metrics-driven environment, with at least 1 year of experience directly hiring, training, and leading a team
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (i.e. Greenhouse, Lever) and scheduling tools
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- An established network of potential hires
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.