We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop automated test stations and procedures for verification, validation, and support for RF, Digital, and Mixed-Mode circuits.
- Ability to perform system and circuit level analysis, design, and simulation for RF and Mixed-Signal systems testing and integration to meet technical specifications using Design for Test best practices.
- Participate in design flow of Low Noise, RF, Mixed-Signal and Digital circuits such as RF and Transimpedance Amplifiers, Op-Amps, Active and Passive Filters, PLL, ADC/DAC, Clocks, Mircocontrollers and FPGA circuits.
- Perform PCB bring up, root cause analysis, debugging and testing. Working expertise with Altium Designer, TINA, Spice and other simulation tools.
- Perform EMI/EMC test and analysis.
- Write technical documentation such as design reviews, specification documents, test procedures, etc.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- PhD with 3+ years, Master’s degree with 7+ years or Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of Electronics or Computer Science work experience in the industry.
- Experience and ability to work with multiple teams including designers and QA.
- Familiarity with hardware implementation of Ethernet, SPI, and JESD
- communication standards.
- Ability to perform Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode, Effects
- and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Working experience in Python, Matlab, C/C++.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.