We’re Cruise, the self-driving car company.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.About the Cruise Marketing Organization:
The Marketing team is comprised of leaders in brand management, market research, and data analysis. We have built brands and led successful teams at various Fortune 500 companies like Google, Facebook, Intuit, LinkedIn, Visa and more. At Cruise, we're building a world-class brand from the ground up, starting in San Francisco. We work closely with cross-functional teams to develop a world-changing global brand that redefines mobility for the next generation.
- Is our marketing and customer engagement model working in the market? If so, what components of it are working best and for what customer segments?
- If not, what should we change in our approach?
- How do we optimize our marketing portfolio to achieve business goals?
This role will likely have one or more direct reports. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics & Optimization, who in turn reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Developing an analytical learning agenda based on our business strategy, and short, medium and long-term marketing goals
- Applying robust measurement techniques to assess the impact of ongoing and upcoming marketing/ media campaigns
- Building data visualization templates/ presentations that share relevant insights and outcomes with the marketing and commercial leadership of Cruise
- Hiring and coaching the team to interpret what the measurement results mean and - more importantly - what business decisions can be made based on our learning.
- Architecting the ideal analytics technical platform in partnership with our product managers.
- Functional areas that will need to be developed include but are not limited to:
- Brand measurement (metrics such as awareness, brand perception and intent)
- Campaign measurement (customer acquisition, retention efforts)
- Advanced media measurement & optimization (multitouch attribution, media mix modeling)
- Customer satisfaction, NPS and loyalty
- Financial return on marketing investment
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of deep marketing analytics experience, with a strong background in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Deep understanding of how brands are built. Experience in digital first service brands helps.
- Strong understanding of the analytics technology landscape.
- Strong ability to interpret what data means and make firm strategic recommendations on marketing actions we should take to improve performance.
- Commercial instinct. You have an ability to connect marketing activities to commercial outcomes.
- Brand measurement experience preferred.
- Ability to live and work in San Francisco.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.