We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Recruiting Organization:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
About the Role:
We’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Manager of Recruiting Operations who will streamline our Recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and identify and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality Cruisers. This person is passionate about recruiting and will leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure that we hire top talent to join Cruise.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Drive and execute projects that will radically improve the effectiveness of our Recruiting process, with an agile and consultative approach
- Own and define the process and documentation for a seamless on-boarding experience for our recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Cultivate and refine our employee referral program, our greatest sourcing channel for top-talent through policy evolution and targeted partnerships internally
- Build trusted partnerships with leaders in all tiers of the organization, across a variety of teams (Purchasing, Design, Finance, etc.), to collaborate and drive alignment against our hiring roadmap
- Contribute to a more disciplined recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling and ensuring the accuracy of our data (this includes defining and measuring key performance metrics and curating dashboards to help recruiting leaders interpret and draw conclusions from data)
- Actively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and implementation of our recruiting systems, processes and tools
- Market our employer brand to showcase that Cruise is a world-class place to work and ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before escalation ahead of issues before they become problems (growing the company reputation and brand image by regulating compliance, data integrity, and audits)
- Work closely with the Director of Recruiting Operations to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- You’re equipped with a minimum of 10 years of talent acquisition experience with an emphasis in Recruiting Operations/Analytics, or Program Management, and a minimum of 2 years of managing a team
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- You’re a self-directed, strategic thinker with analytical skills and have experience building relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience driving and facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience scaling operations in rapidly growing environments
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to murky operations problems and developing + improving processes excites you
- You are guided by a scientific mindset: develop hypotheses based on objective data; adapt to changing facts
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.