We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
We're looking for an executive assistant to help the Infrastructure department. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and tact in a variety of situations and the ability to seamlessly balance competing priorities.
- Manage multiple complex calendars
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate various meetings, functions, and events
- Manage reimbursements and expenses
- Schedule and greet visitors
- Oversee department-wide programs and timelines
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven sound judgement managing sensitive and confidential matters
- Bias towards exceptional customer service for internal and external audiences
- Teamplayer, can-do attitude
- Project coordination experience
- Self starter that can work independently with little oversight
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside contacts.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Interest in self-driving cars!
- Startup experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, dinner, and snacks
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page