We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Build trusted relationships with team members and relevant stakeholders across offices & cities
- Negotiate and define requirements and set program scope with the teams you represent
- Create and own master program milestones, cross-team integration points, overall schedule & execution plan
- Define program metrics & KPIs, set up mechanisms to track/report
- Proactively resolve issues and drive course corrections as needed - be directly involved in helping teams foresee and overcome barriers or blockers
- Conduct retrospectives; continuously assess & improve process & tools
- Create structure and continuity around ambiguous requirements and processes
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience, including direct management and delivery of technically complex programs
- Top-notch communications and presentation skills
- Ability to confidently bring clarity, order, and organization to complex undertakings
- Interest and willingness to identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly and operate under ambiguity
- Technical Product Management, Program Management, or equivalent experience translating business needs into roadmaps, carefully-scoped requirements, development & delivery plans
- Ability to influence members across the team to maximize performance, and to provide clear data & options to decision-makers
- Engineering degree, MBA, PMP certification
- Experience in designing or running logistics operations
- Experience authoring business cases or running initiatives based on cost targets
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.