We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand current (and future) business needs
- Define creative sourcing strategies through a variety of channels
- Identify top technical talent and engage with candidates through thoughtful and compelling messaging
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of sourcing experience in the technology space
- You possess a superior eye for talent and can engage candidates in a meaningful conversation
- You have an analytical approach to managing your candidate funnel
- Ability to handle multiple work flows and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Lever, etc )
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Network of potential hires
- Former software engineering background
- Previously sourced for robotics/AI companies
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.